Study Leave

There are different processes when applying for study leave depending on where your placement is:-

Requesting study leave when in a Hospital post

Requesting study leave when in General Practice

  • Please make sure that you also request the study leave via your practice manager so that cover can be arranged, keep a copy of their approval for audit purposes. 

Claiming Study Leave Expenses when in hospital/General Practice

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website